About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, June 2, 2008

the next 3 weeks uhh maybe 4

life.

the next three weeks.

there is much to be done. 

i am already tired.

yet I am excited about what is to come.

example today we had back to back meetings all important all. Yet in between on of them that ended on time and our next was starting late. I said ooh good i have a chance to use the restroom. My hope is that I will have time to stop and breath (or pee wink) in these weeks.  truth is...I am not stressed yet. But I know that with everything I will be worried about giving people enough of my time, which is impossible, as I only have so much to give. These next few weeks I will only be able to give truly small pieces of my time, which kills me as a quaility time, and valuing people kind of person. So if I miss returning your call, seem like I was only there for a moment, I am sorry its not my intent. 

If you call after 7 pm. My phone will be on silent its my way of not having service and having a small piece of sanity in the night hours. 

In those night hours where my cell phone is on silent,
             I may be able to finish project's I have started in the day.
In those night hours when my cell phone is on silent, 
             I may find sanity in the stillness.
In those night hours when my cell phone is on silent, 
       I may actually get to call people that I haven't had the chance to.
In those night hours when my cell phone is on silent,
             I may get to finally finish cleaning my room instead of creating pathways like I did in HS
In those night hours when my cell phone is on silent, 
             I am going to try my hardest not to worry that I missed a call
In those night hours when my cell phone is on silent, 
             I will rest well with a happy heart.


That's my hope and my plan...

1 comment:

Eliza said...

THat's such a good principle! Silence from the phone. Whatever you can do to bring more sanity to your life.

I won't be at the wedding. I thought long and hard about it and I love Sheeba, but we're leaving for vacation the next day. So I'm going to go to her shower on Sunday and skip the wedding. I have to keep the sanity in my life and making sure I'm prepared for vacation is part of that.

I would love to see you though sometime during the day or something. I think about you tons and will be praying for you.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back