About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Vacation Bible Adventure

makes me happy

makes me tired...yet sleep is hard for me right now as many thoughts spin in my head.

so much that today i sat in my office and stared at the wall and with out thinking, mind you I was all by myself, said as I sat lacking only the words to sigh and say, "So Tired" 

and that is me so tired...and so much on my mind to makes this thing go smoothly. indeed and undertaking, however an undertaking well worth it.

This year it seems streamlined, yet not perfect. We have around 35 student leader, and 15 to 20 Adult Helpers (One that is my mom.fun.). How Amazing is that! Not only do we have help but we have help that is ready and willing to do what needs to get done. So Even though between Todd and I we much to pay attention to, with a team as great as this we don't have much to complain about.

Blessed but Pray that we get rest and our joy continues, since there seems like we don't have much time to spare or rest. eek 

eye lids falling...I must seize the day and begin sleep!!

2 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

would you tell you county to stop catching on fire?

Melinda said...

indeed. ha ha ha!

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back