About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

time with friends


I love spending time with friends while I am off : )

Today we went to the park, played in the sand, and had deep talks over coffee while kids napped. All makes happiness!

Last night I enjoyed the college ministry where Roxanne and Chafer are a part of leading. What a beautiful space to worship and invite people into. I was blessed by the different element where people where welcome to worship in freedom. 

2 comments:

trinity said...

speaking of time with friends, I need your pics from the other night! please :)

Melinda said...

ahh yes...I almost blogged that too but I am behind on the blog train. Not sure If I will ever catch up. ha ha! I should just give in and forget it. Maybe

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back