About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, June 9, 2008

hope Venessa

My long time friend Venessa is fulfilling her life long dream to go to Africa.

Read her Blog...its new

Help fund her trip by looking on her Etsy sight where she is selling BEAUTIFUL clothing and Jewelry. 

When people have dreams to go to places they have never been its one thing. However the thing that I love about Venessa going to Africa is that she going to serve...she is going to serve along side of a girl named Gracie (You should also go look at her Blog: O Africa) I borrowed one of my favorite of the beautiful pictures of the children that are in her orphanage, I would put more words to how amazing it is but I cannot put words to the beauty that it is this opportunity. 

All I can say is pray when you have a chance make a purchase. 




No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back