About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catching up my blog, months may & june


Well since I have been really busy in the last two months on this week of vacation I plan on catching up my blog on the past happenings : ) the wallpaper post happened on June 1st. yeah much has happened since...and much has happened in the month before. 

LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY.

So sit back and bear with me and I'll fill you in on life.  WAIT THERE IS MUCH TO TELL. HA HA nothing but random details, alas fun. Then we will be back to normal life again : ) well that's the plan

2 comments:

venessa said...

so that picture of you and pherf at the beach is darling!!!! its below just in case you are wondering what i am talking about....i just wanted to posr here so that you would get it!

Melinda said...

ahh thanks. That was picture 6 befre we got one we liked. ha ha. He doesn't like pictures. Thanks

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back