About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Ode to my Seniors Class of 2008







(L - R) Back Row: Melinda, Colin, Daniel, Sierra, Chris, Timmy, Katherine, Emily, Marz, Ben, Abbi, Ryan. Front Row: Jane, Lyndsie, Lindsey, Trevor, & Todd (my boss). Not Pictured: Sarah &, Shayln

Ohh this class. 

I am lost for words in how lovely they truly are. three years ago I met most of these kiddos. 

They have led me through a gamete of emotions, and they have touched my heart in many ways. I have watched them grow through laughter and tears, and I am not sure who has learned more from who. What I do know is that these students understand what it means to be true friends...even when life is tough. I have watched them journey through trials that most friends don't deal with until they are older. My hopes and prayers go with them in this transitional time. Ekk THEY ARE or HAVE GRADUATED!! T

No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back