About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Zach's Prayer answered

He was found about 2 hours North East of us. How he got there, who was with him, and where he will go next. Is all unknown.


This I know...I can stop waking up having what I call nightmares...some might call them spiritual battles. Last night was my first night of sleep where I didn't wake up. terrified, and would have to pray deeply for him, and his mother.

Point is he is safe.
But not out of trouble. There is much more spiritual battles to be fought for his heart.

1 comment:

trinity said...

I am so glad that they know where he is. I will continue to be in prayer for you and for him.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back