About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, December 3, 2007

A good day...



Do you ever have one of those days that is just good? Today was one of those days. 
Things that where fun, funny or made me smile today, and made me enjoy living in Santa Cruz.
  • a drive down 17 into town seeing the ocean in the back ground
  • a cup of coffee at one of many of my favorite coffee shops
  • a Breakfast Burrito at Lunch
  • Pausing to watch some surfers on West Cliff as I pondered my Talk for Oasis
  • Meeting with a volunteer, talking about her heart.
  • driving past a homeless man holding the "little Cesar's Pizza" Sign while the actual employee was standing by teaching him his advertisement moves
  • txt messages from friends that make me smile
  • txt Messages from my boss that their new baby boy was born
  • Seeing the newest addition to the Trowbridge family
  • Watching their kids so happy about there new baby brother
  • Laughing at a staff meeting of all things
  • Eating new leaf sandwiches for dinner
  • Watching Veronica Marz Episodes while eating a fun Christmas fetti cupcake.
All in a good day

No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back