About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Nights

I loath nights when:

I should be sleeping because I have to wake up at an hour nobody should see.

I should get sleep because the meeting is actually one that I would want to be awake for.

I should be tired...but I am not.

I should be dreaming of sugar plum fairies.

I should be able to win spider Solitaire...but I can't

these are the nights...sigh. 

I am off to attempt sleep.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I love spider solitaire! Seriously...I play on the hardest level and I've beaten in about 3 times in my life. I'm sure some poor student's education didn't get as much attention because last year my mom introduced me to spider solitaire.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back