About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

What does LOVE look like?
It has the HANDS to HELP others.
It has the FEET to HASTEN
to the poor and needy.
It has EYES to SEE misery and want
It has the EARS to HEAR the
sighs and sorrows of men.
That is what LOVE looks like.

ST AUGUSTINE
A few weeks ago, My dear friends...made a choice to give up thier wedding gifts in lue of a Giving Fund. To start there marrage off by giving away. so Beautiful really. So amazed at thier hearts to give.
May we be moved to give and continue to give...because we have been blessed. myself included.

2 comments:

Randal Kay said...

so can you fill me in on the gift give away thing?

Did they actually give the gifts away or did they ask for people to give to some special fund instead of even giving gifts?

I Trinity's dad, and I am interested in more details. :)

Melinda said...

Hey randy...

They actually created a fund, to which they gave from to many different things. As guest we wrote checks instead of gifts. I just spoke with her recently as she told of the Joy of giving to missionaries, and non profits.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back