About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Prefer to be blind

You know how you wonder about some students but you never really have the proof. And for that matter when you find the proof…your not even sure that you want to believe it.

Sunday...was one of those nights. Its nothing that I have never seen before. Its not uncommon or hard to obtain unfortunately here in Santa Cruz. I suppose I just have preferred to be blind, hoping they would’t bring it to youth group. With a deep hope that my observations would be off.

The reality is that if I am Blind then I don't have to deal with it. We need to...now is just the battle of how. Since the hard evidence was just in front of us. sigh.

My heart aches for our students. Its another reality check, in regards what is really going on in our students lives. Jr high...it just seems too young to mess with anything. But times change, and I know that it indeed happens all the time.

I'm just glad they are still walking through our doors.

Lord, continue to grant us grace, love, and courage
as we work with all of our students in your ministry.

No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back