About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Monterey Bay Aquarium

I just love this place...On Monday I had the opportunity to join a friend there and have a much needed day off. I had a wonderful time, something about the fishes that make me happy! They just bring peace to watch and explore.

On some levels I blame my parents for instilling, and cultivating our sense of discovery, adventure, and appreciation for such beauty as this. I gasped many times as I was in awe of things that I have seen before, but for some reason always make me say, "That is AMAZING!"
Our God also makes some pretty amazing stuff, even some ugly things...like the sun fish...what is that things anyway?
Things I loved there:

*Wild about otters (I might be)
*Otters Otters Otters

*Those fishes that hide in the sand

*The grace of the Jelly Fish
*The grace of sharks

*So many strange fish
*Being able to touch star fish and other things that I don't know what they are called

*The Dolphin Shark: so graceful

*That you can sit for an hour and not know that you have sat that long because its just THAT PEACEFUL!!
Some of my FAV things about the aquarium!

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back