About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Prayer for Zach.


This is one of the students I work with. Zach has a deep place in my heart. I see potential in him. I see love in him. I see care for his friends in him. I see a confussed young boy....
Lord grant saftey, and meet Zach as you always have...right where he is. We are on our knees battling for his heart, may you cover him with grace, and grant him strength to overcome. Be with his family, especially his mom, as this time is unknown.
my heart is broken.

3 comments:

Jana said...

praying for him and for you . . . keep me posted. did he run away or just went missing? or do they know?

trinity said...

Any news? I am praying.

Melinda said...

thank you for your prayers.

He was found late monday night. We found this out tuesday morning.

jana...his story is more complex than that. Lets just say he reminds me of Mike from YFC. In more ways than one.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back