About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving





Its been a little crazy around here but the good kind of crazy where your family makes you smile, laugh and well be thankful. That sounds so lame and cheesy but really its true.
This Year thanksgiving was chill with only 12 of us here...yes that is small for us. My cousin brought his Wiii and well we all have got competitive to say the least. We still played Trivia pursuit which my team lost again...shoot...I need another Christmas miracle. Its true I have lost this years thanksgiving torrney but I'm going to win Christmas...I'm betting on a good team. Ohh yes it will happen
Enjoying my time...in fact its 2 am and everyone just went to sleep. We did the same the night before...Holidays are full day events around here.

No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back