About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, November 5, 2007

I realise that this is why I am single...

I never answer the chain letters, that in the old days where actually mailed. WOW!! I am old. But today they are simply a click away on my space. Everyday there are at least 20 + Bulletins that posted for all to see. If you open it then OOOOHhh ___________ bad thing will happen.

*********************************************************************************
Here are some examples for fun:

EXAMPLE 1: This is cool but this is weird try it:

Say your crushes name seven times...Now close your eyes and make a wish about them...Decide what's more important, love, or 10 million dollars...Now make one last wish, the love, or the money...
Re post this in 70 seconds with the subject "MY CHILD'S NAME aww...this is
cool" and you'll get an unexpected talk from your lover...DON'T MESS this up or
you'll NEVER SEE THEM

EXAMPLE 2
my first kiss was with…

Because u opened this, u will get Kissed on Friday by the person u love [or like]& 2morrow will be the best day of ur life, so Don't break this chain cuz if u do you'll have problems with relationships for 10 years =[ Re post this as "my first kiss was with

************************************************************************

I should have guess this is why, I am still single.

I am off to respond to a Chain letter. I only have 3 minutes left before my
future is DOOOMED!! I
must hurry.

2 comments:

Jana said...

HA!!! well, in that case, i should've been killed in some tragic accident or died from a horrible disease, or something!! you know what's funny? i JUST found an old letter from a friend and inside it was an "old school" chain letter, as well. it made me laugh - obviously i never did them then, either!

Melinda said...

ha ha ha! seriously I should add.

That I should be dead, and someone I love too...ehhh its so crazy those chaing letters! Love is the one I usually get.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back