About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Going to Mexico again.

So do to some unpredictable circumstances...

This Thursday Morning I will be on a plan down south, to which the next morning I will be driving into Mexico for the day, then I will fly back Saturday morning! WHooo HOoo!

Thus again delaying my passport. GRRRRrrrr...I hope they let me back in again.

Things we will do there:


  • meet with college students

  • Meet with APU guys for details and what knot's

  • sleep in a hotel

  • drive to Mexico

  • Meet with our pastor

  • Visit possible sights with our pastor for our Spring Break Mexico Missions Trip

  • Hoping to find a place to sleep, camp, a place that is safe, a place that is chill.

  • we are looking at the place where bay side stayed and a few the pastor had

  • Get a good night Sleep!! Hopefully 2!! Whoo Hooo!

1 comment:

Jana said...

be safe! have fun! does your cell work down there?

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back