About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Can I say this.

I have just returned from 2 weeks of Vacation and goodness for sure. 
But if I can say this, and I truly mean it.

I missed my JR Highers and my Leaders. 

My time to rest was and still breaths life into me...But these students...they give me life.

there sweet minds that are trying to wrap around who God is. 

they ask questions like: is God really everywhere? Is it OK that I don't know what to believe? why does he forgive us more than one time? and statements like: I learned this morning in Sunday school that its OK if I doubt, as long as I ask the questions to find out more. I think God would hang out with people that can make things happen and people that would change peoples lives. I think he would hang out with people I will not hang out with. 

that makes me full. I am at such an honored place to be able to take part. 

blessed.


No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back