About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, October 8, 2007

today was good.

Today was youth Sunday.(well I'm writing on Monday)

Today was good

I cannot put words to it. other than "it was good" in fact I made that comment many times today since this morning.

Today was a combined service...College and the Youth Department put it on.
Jr highers
High school students
college students
young adults
adults
family's
Baby's
Grandparents
Baptism
relationships healed
True tears
true passion

today we where truly a family of friends coming together in worship as odd as this sign is...and non typical of something I would use. It in essence was what happened.

People called in the sermon to have a Christ like heart the classic plea
"To love the lord your God with all your Heart soul and Mind."

It seemed at though today Jesus meet us all where we where: At the foot of the cross. Where honestly, I believe that we all felt his presence.

Tears came to me many times as looked around and smiled. I can't believe where God has placed me to serve. Not all days do I feel this blessed, so when a day like this is that kind of day. I have to take note.

joyfully overwhelmed and not sure what to do with it.

ps did you know that the word Good is used 562 times in the NIV bible. huh?!?!? wow

"and God said that IT WAS GOOD" (5 times in Gen 1)

No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back