About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Old Memories...



This is what they used to do to us as kids. Line up and take a picture...although the cousins younger than us...didn't get as many pictures like these.

Roll call Left to Right Youngest to Oldest.

My sister Alisa (trying to sneak away)
Isaac
Melissa
Me...I look like white
Manuel
Angela Looks so happy
Dave my brother...some things will never change.

the only cousin we are missing in this age line up is Frankie who should be in between Angela and Manuel.

Ahh so many memories of us all running around together, are rushing back to me. The fact that there are so many of us (not me) that have little ones right now that we have turned the tables on to take a picture exactly the same way now. It just makes me smile, laugh, and a little part of me wants to cry, in a good way.

Mi amor, mi familia.

No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back