About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Life has been full of adventure!

10 days of madness ending in fires.

Right now I am sitting between Brian and Todd trying desperately to debrief all that has happened.

Sitting in the San Diego Airport with:
  • friends stuck in San Diego (all freeways closed exiting San Diego)
  • friends evacuated from their homes at 5:30 Am this morning (home in Poway)
  • friends taking pictures of us in the SD airport cuz they think we are cool
  • Friends sitting next to me

The Next few days I will begin to unravel what is going on in my head.

But first I'm going to try to fly home...And then I'm going to sleep!

3 comments:

Jana said...

so you made it out, huh? do you still have a brain??

Anonymous said...

We made it back! In record time today and with stopping at the Rainbow outlet AND Claim Jumper. Micah was a dream and the trip only took like 5 1/2 hours - with stops included!

Happy to be home...wish Mary Poppins would unpack us.

Melinda said...

I am pretty sure my brain is gone.

Between the dust in Mexico, and the smoke in SD, not to mention my brain OVERLOAD...still processing.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back