About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cereality


Today I picked up a student from the steps of SC High and I ask as I always do...so what are you in the mood for? Today My student said Cereality! Its new Downtown and you can pick Any Cereal you can dream up. Basically this place is Buddy the elf's dream come true. Its like the Cold Stone's of Cereal. 

My Combo today consisted of:
  • Honey Comb
  • Rice Krispy's
  • Banana's
  •  Cereality Charm Mallows (Lucky Charm Mallows)
My point always an interesting adventure with my students & in Santa Cruz! Nothing like sitting on a sofa, watching cartoons, eating cereal, and talking about life. I have to say it doesn't get better than that. 

2 comments:

Jana said...

that's stinking AWESOME!!

i want one.

Melinda said...

as you should FAN-TASTIC

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back