About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Ohh Mexico.


this room was once filled high with tents, boxes of food, speakers, and carefully packed boxes. Now all that remains are papers strewn across the room and that box, which to be honest...I am not sure what's in it and my mind wonders if it is indeed important????

But my point. With this trip a month early and too many twist and turns to count. I will not lie...my heart is anxious. 

we leave tomorrow and we return next week. 

pray pray pray for us if you read this. 
Pray that we ALL are open to what God will and is already doing. 
Pray that we will take time to breath while we are down there. (mostly me)
Pray for safety
Pray for relationships, and there fruitfulness, even in the midst of opposition or trial
Pray for the people we are serving. Pray as we join the ministry already in progress that God would guide our steps!

Until I return. Much Love

2 comments:

trinity said...

you are in my prayers.

trinity said...

Hope you made it back safely.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back