About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Friday, March 7, 2008

DAYS OFF

It seems that when I have the day off I would like the world to stop for me. 
sadly that is not the case. 
People work, people get sick...
That is just life...
Have I found rest?? Yes indeed I have.

Also, by day 3 I had to get creative. Being an extrovert and spending that much time alone...can make you go crazy. It truly seems like the world is driving 25 mph. And I want them to catch up to me. Although I suppose that might be why I needed a week off. humph. Now I am wondering where my time went and what did I spend my time doing?

I support stopping the madness and any local youth pastor that ends up seemingly disoriented because of too much time on their hands.

ps did I mention there is a mattress on my deck. ehhh. I was tempted to burn it many times this week but its much too close to the house...and well I like my house, as well as the friend that left it there!

2 comments:

Jana said...

haha! what a dalian!! ;) j/k i love you, mel!!! and i'll see you in less than a week!! WOOHOO!

.carolann. said...

I would have burned it. For sure-sies.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back