About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

driving


Sometimes driving over the hill pays : ) Tuesday I drove over the hill (17) twice. Both times for people that I enjoy. I drove over by myself and returned with a passenger that is very dear to me in my car.
I have always loved drives by myself, where I can turn my music up loud, and enjoy the turns & straight paths. Yet something I love more. The drives where, you gain a passenger to journey with you on the second half, or return drive. 


Tuesday was one of those days. 
Tuesday I was able to do that twice. 

Once to catch a glimpse of one's day to day, as I begin to understand more of what he does. The second time to fetch a friend returning from a visit to her sisters, where we caught up on life.

The second is the one who blessed me with the flowers. Sweet friends and fun un expected gifts, tangible and intangible. Did I mention I just love flowers 
even buying them for myself. Just love them...all kinds.

No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back