About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Off to Mexico and a Glimpse into my last week

This is Glimpse of a day in my office.

Drinking my tea, and reading an email...while chaos goes on behind me. Moments before this picture was taken, there was screaming and running up and down the hall of our office, I sat and kept reading, not fazed. 
And No that student doesn't need the wheel chair...
And Yes I am actually working. 
And Yes as crazy as times are I am still smiling!


This weekend Mexico Pre Trip.
8 Seniors
2 Adults
4 1/2 days
1,162 ish miles Driving

I'm tired but I am excited. Lots to do I should be finishing Packing as I am writing this.
Pray for us. 

No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back