About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Mom & Boys II Men

Tonight on Fox

Don't Forget the Lyrics

The show my brother works on as: Dave "Trigger" Bernal

the Episode Highlighted some amazing has been artists

Poison, and Boys II Men.

My mom and cousin where at the taping, with my favorite Boy Band growing up. 

Nate of Boys II Men Danced with my Mom on TV!!!!!

when they tapping happened I did not talk to my mother for a week. ha ha... seriously I didn't. 

Stinking Snow Trip! I should have been at that taping and check off a box on my Things to do in my lifetime. 

  Meet Boys II Men

Well alas My mom beat me to it : (  wink! I'm off to listen to there old album!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Motown Philly, back again....du na na nu na

Melinda said...

put a little east coast Swwwwaanng!

Jana said...

no way!!! man, i wish i'd seen that!! we just got back from SD and hadn't gotten on here to see that it was gonna be on!! DANG IT! i'm sure you guys have it on tape, right? ;) perhaps we can watch it in 3 WEEKS!!! YEAH!! ps - sorry i didnt get to call you back this week. i'll call in the next couple days . . perhaps manana?

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back