About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, February 4, 2008

My phone has Flat LINED.

Alas as time goes...So does my phone.

It has been dead for exactly 24 Hours and well I am not sure that I feel good about that.

Funny how a little electronic device truly rules my world. Especially when I have no home phone, and the majority of my life is communicating with People on my phone. 

The other HORRIBLE part is I have many Phone Numbers in that little phone, all of which are now missing. Locked away in the frozen dead phone... unless the verizon man can work miracles.

So what I need from my friends.

  • Email me Phone Numbers, yours and any that You would think I would need or already have
  • Call me and Leave your Number on my Voice Mail. 
  • If I don't Txt you back. Its Cuz i still Don't have my new phone yet. 
Alas...hope to hear from you soon!

3 comments:

Derek said...

ohh...ahhh..lalalala...iphone beckons to Melinda....please pickie me upie and hold me and buy me.

trinity said...

Don't fret friend, I went a month or so without mine, and it was so freeing. Of course I did it by choice, but still maybe if you view it as a gift, a break, rather than an inconvenience you might find you are not quite so sad.

Melinda said...

a visiting friend of a friend came to my house tonight with an iphone. AMAZING. I am now sad. lonely and contemplating switching providers. Grrr.

not freeing. although to day was not so bad.

I choose to have a phone. Trinity. You are a better person than I.

love

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back