About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Honest & Amazingly Beautiful!

When I spoke to my husband about the words I had picked for the countdown to our 1 year
I told him these where the words that came to mind:
  • Steadfast
  • Joy
  • Service
  • Growth
  • Family
  • Honest
My Sweet husband said, "When I think about our year I think of the words, "AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!" come to mind." He may kill me if I mention anymore of his sweet words to me. Yet in short he is in total agreement with my word choice.

We honestly laugh about so much, and we honestly talk about every everything. An eye opening lifestyle can make feelings hurt, and in the same breath can open they eyes to your partners heart. For us the honesty, is honesty that is routed in love and care for the other person. There is where the strength rests.

More than anything our first year is covered in LOVE, love of life, love for God, love for each other. If I had a million days I could go on with more words that express how amazing our first year has been. We seek to, "love the Lord our God with all our hearts!" and in the midst of it we find so many blessings. May your marriage be just as blessed, even in the tough times, may you rest in Him the God who showed us what true love is, and honored us with the capacity to find love.

No comments:

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back