About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Friday, May 2, 2008

I just love Perfect days!



Days off need to be truly embraced. Its a part of life that the last 4 or 5 years has not really been a part of my life. Again realizing this is what began my heart for enjoying my friday 1st's to places and things I have never done before. To embrace the day that is before me. That makes me believe in the perfect day. The gym, the Harbor Cafe, the Beach with my dear friend Trinity. Talking about life, fear, and our hearts. I just love days like this. 

3 comments:

trinity said...

I totally kept waiting for you to get around to posting this...somehow I just totally missed it. I saw the one before it, and the Jello, but I totally missed this post...but now I found it! That was a good day!

Brian said...

I find it extremly hard to truly enjoy those perfect days off...its wierd, I so look forward to those perfect days when I work, but when those days do come...all I think about is ministry and the next thing I know...my perfect day is over. Enjoy them my friend, embrace the beauty and wonder of God that surrounds you! Much Love Mup!! A Chach hug coming your way!

Melinda said...

nice...well indeed it was here. Thank you for sharing my friday. though the post was not long it was true and real. love ya.

my chachi, my friend. I too find it extremely hard to enjoy these days. Which is why I have become intentional about truly being calm and paying attention to what would restore my soul that day. A book, some scripture, an adventure ... I must find what gives me peace. I must as should you, tell myself even though my ministry runs deep in my heart, that it can move forward without me, and that the details of the week that I forgot may remain undone. That's the hardest thing for me on those days off.

ps I miss you friend.

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back