About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tonight is Jell-O Olympics








The room has been prepared.
(the picture to your right is the almost finished)

The Pudding & "Yuck" have been bought.

The students are excited.

The students have been smiling and saying things that make me slightly afraid for my life. 

I am packing my extra clothing and extra shirts for anyone that's inappropriate. : )

A new experience indeed.

Ohh what a night.  

Its going to be a late one.

2 comments:

trinity said...

what the junk?

Melinda said...

Yeah...ok I will let you know in a post coming soon.

I was waiting for the actual event night photos. the wrapping me in a few rounds of duct tape was purely because of the "set up" madness.

I can't believe we didn't tell you about this. ha ha!

: )

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back