About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz, CA
living, and loving people. in the midst of my humanity.

Friday, September 26, 2008

ODE to my Camera...

Hello friends.

It seems that indeed it has been a long time since my last post. As noted in an old post, "NEW POST<>

& now... I give you: THE POINT OF THIS POST.


Last friday the boy and I where about to be off to watch a plan in San fran. We already had a full day of breakfast with good friends and my favorite friday location (Harbor Cafe), taking a car to the shop, Go Cart racing (which I fear should be another post with much more of a 
story), In&Out, and finally a rushed getting ready to go to the City. 

So as I wandered into the living room... as if all video cameras where on me... The camera which captures so much of my life. hit the floor and died. So there it sit no
w near the dead plants, its in good company.

so today I am buying a new one. TRAGIC.  

3 comments:

trinity said...

you and the boy were going to SF why?

Alisa Marie said...

he looks so sad... i guess you won't have to worry about it getting watered there.

Melinda said...

ha ha I know right! So true. Venessa and I can NEVER keep any plants alive maybe we should add water.

That's why the boy just buys me new flowers all the time : ) he is so nice to me.

and T and ode to why we where in SF coming right up :)

Live Life

walking boldly as though nothing can
hold you
back